Sunday 17 March 2013

My First Post

Picture by PixelGeezer


G'day,

I'm Tetris is so Unrealistic, or as most people call me just Tetris. I've been a gamer for almost as long as I can remember and I have always enjoyed discussing issues that gamers around the world face. Australia is my home country and for anyone who lives here, I'm sure you understand just how hard being interested in games can be for us sometimes. For those who don't, let's just say that for a long time we have not really had anyone to represent us for laws regarding game ratings, we are consistently overcharged for games and most MMO's don't localise servers for us.

I'm primarily a PC gamer, but I do play on the X-Box 360 when I feel the need to play something on a console. I don't have anything against the Playstation with the exception of the controller (nothing I can't get used to I just find it small for my hands). As far as games go, I really don't have one particular game that I stick to. I love Eve Online, Guild Wars 2, Kerbal Space Program, Counter Strike, Starcraft and many many many more. I do suffer from a whole bunch of game ADD, as I tend not to be able to play one game for extended periods of time.

As far as the blog is concerned, I'm pretty opinionated on a wide range of gaming issues, and if something interests me, I'll probably throw a post up about it. This might include something I feel a developer or publisher is doing wrong (maybe even right sometimes haha), a scam or story from Eve Online, or a review of whatever game I am playing at the time.

So for now, I will just leave it at that.

Game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment